Cure is a broad spectrum natural adsorbent which is absolutely nontoxic to aquatic flora and fauna.It removes cationic , anionic and neutral pollutants from pond water making that clean and congenial for growth of fish and shrimp. Cure has a high surface area and a cation exchange capacity . The adsorbents are treated to activate their active sites for quick uptake of pollutants molecules from water.
Cure is active against
- Cationic pollutants like ammonium ions, amines
- Anionic pollutants like sulphides, nitrites
- Hydrocarbons, oils, greases, carbon mono oxides.
- Bacteria,bacterial exotoxins
- Organochlorine and organophosphorous pesticides
- Dissolved and suspended organic matter with potential toxicity
- Cure has no adverse effect on population and growth of phytoplankton and zooplankton
Spores of Bacillus 105 cfu Per gram
1kg per acre. Mix the powder with 500 litre of water and apply 1 acre of pond surface.